[Xen-users] oprofile, timer mode error.

I am using xen 4.2 and my dom0 OS is Ubuntu server 12.04.  My processor is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz. I am trying to use oprofile ( oprofile-0.9.9) with my hypervisor. I downloaded the patch ( oprofile-0.9.9-xen.patch) and apply it to my oprofile. But every time i try to run the oprofile on my domU,  i get the error  " You cannot specify any performance counter events because OProfile is in timer mode."
Can you please help me to solve this problem.