[Xen-users] nestedhvm.

I am trying to run nested hypervisors to do some openstack experiments.
I seem to be able to run xen-on-xen with no problems but if i try to run kvm-on-xen the system seems to spontaneously reboot.

I get the same results with xen 4.3 or 4.4.
The dom0 is running fedora-20
The experiment environment is Centos6 with RDO

Any hints on what the problem may be or a good place to start to look to diagnose it?

--
Alvin Starr.