Re: [Xen-users] PCI passthrough w/o module in kernel

Using pciback as module in initramfs works just fine (using Debian/Ubuntu). I use the following to build the initramfs - with this there is no need to add anything to grub:

echo "xen-pciback passthrough=1 hide=(02:00.0)(02:00.1)" >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules