Re: [Xen-users] xendomains migrate exclude

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 12:31 +0200, Torsten Lehmann wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I use 2 xen-hosts and 1 SAN
> with configured XENDOMAINS_MIGRATE (/etc/default/xendomains)
>
> The migration on shutdown works.
> But I do not want to be migrated 1 VM.
>
> Howto exclude a VM from XENDOMAINS_MIGRATE?
>
> I looked into  /etc/init.d/xendomains, but found no corresponding lines.
>
> Any ideas?

You will almost certainly have to patch the script I think. If you can
do it in a generic way (e.g. with a list of domains which shouldn't be
migrated) then please consider posting your modifications upstream
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches)...

> - xen4.0, managed VM, toolstack: xm

... although I'm afraid they would have to be based on something far
more recent.