Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Extending Xen Project CfP until May the 12th (actually the 16th)

Alright,
I should have checked the site before I sent the mail, rather than trusting what was agreed in the meeting with LF folks on Friday. Anyway, rather than going back in circles, let's just leave it open until the 16th
Regards
Lars