[Xen-users] limit on passing pci devices

I wonder if there is a limit on passing pci devices. I was trying to pass P800 gigabit network card and all usb ports (5 device ids). When I passed 7 devices the xl Âcrashes. I removed gigabit network card and it started fine. Is there way on increase memory in grub.cfg for assigned pci devices.Â