[Xen-users] Naming NICs in PV guest

A quick question I couldn't find the answer to :

I have a Debian Wheezy PV guest, running on a Debian Wheezy host with Xen 4.0.1
and XM tools. On my physical boxes I can rename NICs by changing entries in
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules, but on my guests this file doesn't
get populated (it exists, but just has a header).

Am I missing something simple here ? And especially, any possibility of naming
them via the "vif=..." stanza in guest config file on the host ?

Mostly it's not too big of a deal, but I'm just fiddling with some changes and
have a guest with 6 virtual NICs which makes it harder to keep track of.