Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.1.4 problem with vCPUs assignment to physical CPUs

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 17:21 +0100, Grzegorz Bakalarski wrote:
> Here xm info -n for both machines:

These are basically identical, so I don't think the smoking gun is in
there.

What might be more interesting is the verbose vcpu output for the good
and bad domains, including their pcpu assignments. I can't reemember the
exact rune, xl/xm vcpu-list, perhaps with -v or -n ?

The guest cfg file might also give a clue.