Re: [Xen-users] XEN/arm XENFB support

Adding xen-devel
Lars

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:16 AM, peter <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Goodmorning,

I'm currently playing with XEN/arm on my Allwinner A20 (cubieboard2)
I would like to get the XENFB driver working on domU.
But currently in xen/arm there's no support for VFB, atleast qemu is not
supported.
But this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po1IeElg8tg and this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km6gBnIqaWo is showing a working framebuffer.
So there are people which got a framebuffer working on domU.
But still i couldn't find anything on the internet how to do this.
Is there anyone with experience with VFB on xen/arm ?

Greetings,

Peter van der Perk