Re: [Xen-users] ctrl + ] throws me out of telnet

----- Mail original -----
De: "Jaya Dhanesh" <jaya.dhanesh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ã: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EnvoyÃ: Vendredi 30 AoÃt 2013 07:32:11
Objet: [Xen-users] ctrl + ] throws me out of telnet

Hi,

I telnet to a system from where I use xm commands to create/manage VM. When I
do a
ctrl+] to exit from xm console, it throws me out of the telnet session to the
host. Is there a way
to make ctrl+] work on the xm console and not for telnet?

Hello,

Prefer ssh to telnet, it is more secure ....

Regards

JP P

Thanks,
Dhanesh.