Re: [Xen-users] OSX Install on XEN

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Niels Dettenbach <nd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:33:14 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:34:30 +0000

Am Mittwoch, 28. August 2013, 21:47:13 schrieb Miles Fidelman:
> Google is your friend.  I found an awful lot of information with a
> simple query on "osx on xen"

ohh, it seems that someone has provided at least some xen drivers (incl. an
SMC "emu") for Mac OS to get it running at last full virtualized (QEMU).

Last time i've fiddled with that such stuff was not available.

If someone get's luck with the full hardware of a Mac (on a Mac) with Mac OSX
on xen it would be nice to get/hear a short update about. I've not the
ressources att (need my Dual boot Mac OSX/Gentoo Linux for audio production
project without any spare) to fiddle and try hooking the Mac OSX onto xen
byself att.

many thanks,

Niels.
--