Re: [Xen-users] Xen with PV guests on machine without APIC

I'm aware that I can't run hvm guests on that hardware, but PV guests
don't require hardware virtualization, right ?

/proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineTMx86
cpu family : 15
model : 2
model name : Transmeta Efficeon(tm) Processor TM8000
stepping : 4
cpu MHz : 700.000
cache size : 1024 KB
fdiv_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm nx mmxext longrun lrti
constant_tsc
bogomips : 2394.35
clflush size : 128
cache_alignment : 128