Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.3 - bridge with bonding under Debian Wheezy

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
> the interfaces. Comment out "auto" keyword and bring them up manually first,
> in the correct order. Watch for errors, they shall tell you what is wrong.
> Once it's working, enable auto back.
>
> Greetings.
>
> --
> Alexandre Kouznetsov

Did you ever get this resolved?  I have a machine with 4 NICS in it
that I tried to bond and use with the bridging and I found that all
the communication from the DOMU was blocked.  DOM0 was fine.  I was
going to look into this again and was hoping you might have some
insight.

Thanks

--
Shane D. Johnson