Re: [Xen-users] error with 4.3.0 install

On 20/08/2013 03:56, Ian Tobin wrote:

Hi,

Just upgraded to 4.3.0 from 4.1.2 on Debian 6 but when I issue xl list I get

xl: error while loading shared libraries: libxenlight.so.4.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I checked the /usr/lib64 dir but there are no libraries in there, im a bit stumped as the compile went ok as far as I could tell.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian

As root, execute the following command.

# find / -name libxenlight.so.4.3

Find the directory libxenlight.so.4.3 is in, e.g. /usr/lib/libxenlight.so.4.3. Type in the directory /usr/lib into the file /etc/ld.so.conf.

Then execute ldconfig as root.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)