[Xen-users] PVUSB and CentOS 6.4

Hi,
I have just been testing the Xen repo that has just been added to CentOS6.4.

I have a pretty standard install (after following the quickstart - http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/Xen4QuickStart) with 3.4.54-8.el6.centos.alt.x86_64 kernel.

From what I can tell the usbback and usbfront kernel modules for PVUSB are not present in this kernel.

How should I go about adding them? The links to kernel patches on http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_USB_Passthrough seem to be for old kernel versions and there is little knowledge that I have found elsewhere.
Is there an easier way to add USB 2.0 passthrough without passing the whole controller? Should I be looking at other precompiled kernels?

Regards
Paul