Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] INPUT REQUESTED: Moving August Xen Docs Day to September 6?

Anyone else interested in moving the August Document Day to September
6?  Maybe cancelling the August Document Day is a better solution.  If
we don't get at least five people interested in moving the day,
cancelling it might be the better alternative.  We'd resume the Doc
Days at the normal time in September.

Thanks,

Russ