[Xen-users] Blank screen in EFI stub mode but seems to work.

Hello,

I installed Xen 4.3.0 on my laptop (Dell Precision M6700 with a Nvidia Quadro
K4000 video card). Xen works (I can reach my computer by SSH and all the
parameters seem to be fine) but, locally, my screen turns to blank  during
init process. At the start of the boot, I can see messages on the local
console. Then, in the middle of the process, screen turns blank. Keyboard and
console work (I can login, launch commands in a "blind mode"  but there's no
display).

My computer works in full EFI mode (EFI stub), without GRUB. The FB driver is
the efifb.  All is OK in a non XEN mode. My distro is a Gentoo ~amd64 with  a
kernel 3.10.6.

My xen.cfg is :

options=console=vga dom0_mem=4096M,max:4096M dom0_max_vcpus=6
dom0_vcpus_pin
noreboot
kernel=kernel-efi-x86_64-3.10.5-gentoo-r1 ignore_loglevel #earlyprintk=xen
ramdisk=initramfs-efi-x86_64-3.10.5-gentoo-r1
root=/dev/mapper/crypto-root

And here is the link for dmesg : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X6Ax1Hwy

Thank you.
Laurent.