[Xen-users] Ubuntu and CentOS P2V

We're going to be converting 13 servers this weekend to XenServer 6.2.  Most of them are Windows and we'll be using XenConvert.  However, we do have 8 Linux based servers (3 CentOS6 and 5 Ubuntu 8.04+) that will need to be converted.  I'm wondering what you guys have successfully used in the past to get Linux based servers converted to XenServer?

I've been reading quite a bit on the subject and it seems a method involves using DD, but that takes quite a bit of time.  Anyone have an alternative or do I just deal with the time consumption and move on?