[Xen-users] ASRock B85M Pro4 micro-ATX Motherboard Supports VT-d!!!

Hi,

I have just upgraded my computer to Intel Core i5-4430 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz (supports VT-d), ASRock B85M Pro4 micro-ATX LGA1150 motherboard (supports VT-d), 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1600 memory and Cooler Master Elite 311 ATX casing (all for SGD$501).

I made my computer upgrade on Independence Day 4th July 2013.

I have also flashed the UEFI BIOS of ASRock B85M Pro4 motherboard to version 1.50.
In the UEFI BIOS, I have set VT-d to Enabled.

I hope this information is useful to all Xen users.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)