Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2.2 /etc/init.d/xendomains save and restore of domains does not work

  • To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:20:40 +0100 (BST)
  • Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "greve-ml@xxxxxxxxxx" <greve-ml@xxxxxxxxxx>, "andreas.greve@xxxxxxxxxx" <andreas.greve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:21:33 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3ApOC9B/91XUDm9RCxZrtXbTvkGu7sQdlEq4TJnuvMQ3yDPSGOAh9FoJHkUgR3Krt5zBhCqI1A+6ZIYF8wmXK51WKq8jmxrsCYkIFLYFyDZdZOfVBS2p3J5jVGPmxZsF8NZe6JqCpCSWwTDDHqHDGUQ8SgVkZLTDwIfMebpHsQ0= ;