[Xen-users] Fwd: How to create a Xen PV DomU with a dvd ISO image, using xl/xm

Hello,

I was looking to create a Xen DomU with a .iso image saved in the hard disk.
I ran into some trouble with http based install, hence looking at this option.

This is what i have currently. Just wanted to know if I am on the right track here, and hoping to get some tips if somebody has similar experience.

I compiled Xen 4.1.5 from source on a Fedora 17 Dom0, and I want to create DomU images.
I have downloaded the .iso image for Fedora 17. I have a logical volume xmf17lvm on volume group xenvg.

Here is my install profile ( will use "xm create -c xmf17install" )

name="xmf17install"
memory=1024
vcpus=1
disk=['file:/home/isoimage/Fedora17.iso,xvdc:cdrom,r','phy:/dev/xenvg/xmf17lvm,xvda,w']
vif = [ 'bridge=br0' ]

boot='d'
builder='hvm'

Its almost 3 AM here, so I am giving this a break today.
Will work on this tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone has any helpful hints or comments regarding my approach, please let me know.

--
Ranjith krishnan