[Xen-users] Live migration goes seamlessly on Xen 4.2.1 ?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question here:

Is it true that with Xen 4.2.1 crossvendor / crossplatform live migration goes seamlesly???

It's because I have masked my CPU flags as XL CPUID docs say like this:
cpuid = 'host,rdtscp=0,sse4.2=0,popcnt=0'

And in fact when I do # cat /proc/cpuinfo the flags are the same in both hosts (Intel Core i3 and Intel Core 2 Duo respectively) for the DomU , but when migrating from Core i3 to Core 2 Duo the DomU just freezes... again... having exactly the same flags on both hosts.

Why is that and if Xen 4.2 supports seamlessly live migration ?

Thank you.