Re: [Xen-users] Linux Fiber or iSCSI SAN

Nick,

Debian 6.x (aka Squeeze runs older kernel 2.6.32, newer kernel version
3.2 is available from squeeze-backports, which is just another repo
containing newer packages backported from much "fresher" testing
branch)
But yes, we are using it in production..

Anastas S
sysadmin++