[Xen-users] pv assign pci device

I have xeon quad core server I wonder if is possible to assign pci usb device to pv if the server does not suport iommu vd-t
I had blacklisted usb modules and hid devices and devices are listed as assignable
but when I add them to pv I get this error libxl: error: libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:989:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:1d.0
libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:989:libxl__device_pci_reset: The kernel doesn't support reset from sysfs for PCI device 0000:00:1d.1
Daemon running with PID 897