Re: [Xen-users] 4KB Sector Disks

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2510009

>=8/2012 can handle native 4kb sectors
<8/2012 knows how to handle alignment for 512e but not 4kb sectors

There was a patch recently for vbd to advertise physical sector size... without
that I'd be a bit nervous about actually using even 512e in case windows makes
incorrect assumptions about the underlying alignment.

James