Re: [Xen-users] Xenmon problem

On Wed, 2013-06-05 at 14:47 +0800, zhaoxun87 wrote:
> Hello,
> I  have installed xen-4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 by using apt-get tools.
> Now I want to monitor the VM IO status by Xenmon. However, after
> starting  ./xenmon, I have got this information.
>
> sh: 1: xenbaked: not found
>
> I don't know why,

The error message "xenbaked: not found" is a pretty good clue.

In the Debian, and therefore Ubuntu packaging, certain version specific
binaries have moved from /usr/lib/xen/... to /usr/lib/xen-$VERSION/...
xenmon has presumably not been updated to suit the new location of the
xenbaked binary.

Please file a bug report against your distro packages.