Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

Hi,

On 30 May 2013, at 16:56, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> first is this a public vm ? and if so who is??
> May 29 23:42:30 image01 sshd[31227]: error: Received disconnect from
> 150.165.15.175: 11: Bye Bye [preauth]
>
> because it is after this potential ssh login attempt, so is this you, has
> there been a breach ? only thing i noticed, but it might be nothing.

This VM is on a public IP indeed, and SSH connectivity is enabled. As with any
publicly accessible host this then becomes the target of ssh scans.

I included the message just to show that between it and the reboot nothing had
been logged.

AFAICT there has not been a breach, and I have not seen any indications at all
that there may be one.

Jeroen.