[Xen-users] From xm to xe and partition alignment

Hi all.

I have a xen server in production ( ubuntu 12.04) with a VM using the xm
toolstack. This is a PV DomU (ubuntu 10.04) that has raw file disks (.img).

I Installed a new xen server (on another machine, ubuntu 12.04) with
xcp-xapi toolstack.

My question is: how to migrate current DomU from old xen server to the new
one?

I copied all files to the new server, but here I cannot use

xm start config.pv

because I hve xapi as toolstack. But I cannot figure out how to import the
VM in xapi. I would continue to use a file as disk type for VM.

Another thing I am struggling to is partition alignment.
I have these layers:

Hardware RAID 10 on Dom0
LVM on Dom0
XFS on Dom0
file .img
LVM on DomU
XFS on DomU

I know I have to do partition alignment between RAID, LVM and XFS on Dom0.
But should I also do an alignment of the partition inside DomU with the
partition in Dom0? And how to do this? Or is the DomU partition already
aligned because it is a file of Dom0?

Thanks to all

Mario