[Xen-users] DHCP Server

Hi,

I am using Xen and want to configure DHCP server on Dom0 so that all DomU coming up will get the
ip address from DHCP. I have a bridge on which one interfcae from all the DomU will be connected.
I have configured an IP to the bridge and have an entry for the same subnet in the dhcpd.conf. My host is suse11. I see the DHCP request coming from DomU to the bridge, but no DHCP responses. Can I have
a DHCP server configured on Dom0 for an subnet configured on a bridge?

Thanks,
Dhanesh.