Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

Hi,

On 13 May 2013, at 20:32, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Right now the code is in a state where it can be tested by users, so we
> would like to encourage FreeBSD and Xen users to test it and provide
> feedback.

I've just been able to install it on a VPS using the latest pvhvm_v9 branch.
This is good news, because the system I had before actually had trouble with
the HVM kernel from 9.1 [0].

I'm going to leave this running for a while and do some more tests on it.

Jeroen.

[0]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=175822