Re: [Xen-users] off topic

Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 14:44 -0600, jacek burghardt wrote:
>> I hope this off topic post is ok
>
>No, it's not, please refrain from spamming the list in the future.
>
>>  I just find out this new service that provides free internet and
>free
>> device[....]I hope you guys can signup for waiting list and use it as
>> backup

+1 for Ian's comments.

It also appears that the link you posted contains a unique identifier. This
gives me the impression that it's probably some kind of affiliate code and that
you would receive some financial incentive or gift of service from this company
for every person who signs up after clicking it.

That is spamming for gain and is seriously not cool.

Bests,
Paul.

--
Sent from Kaiten Mail on Android. Please excuse my brevity.