[Xen-users] 2nd Xen Test Day for 4.3 is Tomorrow!

Hi everybody,

Allow me to quickly remind you that the second Xen Test Day for the Xen
4.3 release cycle is happening *tomorrow* (Wed, May 22nd)!

We will be on #xentest, testing Xen-4.3.0-RC2, which has just been
announced.

For more information, see:
 - On Xen Test Days:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

 - On getting and testing RC2:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC2_test_instructions

 - On testing Xen in general:
    http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Testing_Xen

See you tomorrow on freenode channel #xentest.

Regards,
Dario