Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] xen forum

I'm guessing this is no longer a relevant bugzilla, then?
http://bugzilla.xensource.com/bugzilla/

What concerns me is that there are bugs there that were filed as far back in 2009 and I'm still running into them today (found them by googling various issues I'm facing).

Is a separate, independent bugzilla and/or forum likely to get used more? If so, why? If not, then there is a different issue to solve in the first place.

Gordan