Re: [Xen-users] blktap2 and qcow2 images

Hi Thanos,

thanks for responding. I don't have access to the code. Could you by any chance quote a list of supported formats here.

Cheers,
Seb

On 10/05/2013 2:49 AM, "Thanos Makatos" <thanos.makatos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

AFAIK blktap2.5 does not support qcow2. I grep'ed in xen-unstable.hg/tools/blktap2 for "qcow2" and didn't find anything, so I believe blktap2 doesn't support qcow2 either. The "-2" error you're getting stands for ENOENT, so I think is tapdisk complaining it can't find the driver for qcow2 (not the image file). The examples in http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Blktap2 insinuate that qcow2 is supported, anybody knows anything about that?