[Xen-users] CFP dates and Events on xenproject.org

Hi everybody,

I wanted to let you know that I have started to add CFP deadlines to
http://www.xenproject.org/about/events.html- These are CFP deadlines
for events where it makes sense for Xen community members to submit
Xen related talks to.

Finding CFP's & adding them to your calendar
You can find the next 4 upcoming CFPs in the "UPCOMING CFP" widget. If
there is a CFP you want to submit a talk yo, you can export the CFP to iCal
and add to your calendar.

You can also search the event list. This will only work if you
- leave the m ain event text empty
- set the event category to "CFP"
- chose a start and end date (without these you will only get an empty list)

Adding CFP's & events to the site
=================================
Generally, adding events or relevant CFPs to the website, is open to ALL
registered users of xenproject.org. As we cannot keep on top of what
everybody is doing, we will need to rely on you to help out.

You may want to add a talk to the event page, if your Xen related talk
or session has been accepted at an open source or industry event.

You may want to add a CFP, if you are trying to solicit Xen related submissions
to your (or your community's) event. In the later case, you may also want
to send me a message (and we can use the Xen twitter account and other social
media to spread the word).

You can find instructions on how to add entries to the event list at
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Checklist/Creating_Events <http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Checklist/Creating_Events>

Best Regards
Lars