[Xen-users] Apache CloudStack Collaboration Summit - Call for Xen Community Participation

Dear Community Members,

Apache CloudStack is holding it's second Collaboration Summit, Jun 23-25, 2013 in Santa Clara, CA.As a large proportion ofCloudStack users use XAPI (in its various forms), it would be really good if our community hada presence. The type of contributions which make sense are: introductions and and case studies.