[Xen-users] Booting Xen on Mac Mini

Hi all,

I've been running into some troubles getting the hypervisor to load on a Mac
Mini (2012).  I've tried (mostly out of boredom): Debian Wheezy, Ubuntu 12.10
and 13.04 (amd64+mac).  It's currently on the last one, which was also the most
pain-free install on the system.

However, when I install Xen (from packages), then try to boot it from GRUB2
(which works otherwise), it fails.  The last message I see (apart from
to OS".  I wouldn't care about the console (the Mini is in a rack, headless),
but it also never requests a DHCP address as it does without the HV.  I assume
that apart from the console issue, nothing else is successful either, though if
it was partially working, I'd have no idea due to the lack of a console.

My next step was going to be to get the source, compile it and try Xen.efi
(since an EFI executable does not appear to come with any of the Ubuntu
packages).  Binaries are easier, so that's what I tried first, but that appears
to be the next step unless someone has another suggestion?

Thanks!  I appreciate any and all advice,

Aaron