[Xen-users] Can't boot ubuntu domU after installation

Hi!
I've recently installed Xen on a laptop with Ubuntu 12.04.
I've followed this guide (except for changing amd64 to i386):
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen

I'm using LVM filesystem and I have managed to install Ubuntu as PV guest
os, according to the "manually creating PV guest OS" in the guide.

But, when the installation of the guest OS is done, I can't boot the guest
OS.
Directly after the pyGRUB 0.6 menu appears, I get an error:

Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'elf_xen_note_check: ERROR: Will only load
images built for the generic loader or Linux images')

When I do the same procedure with Debian, as in this guide:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Debian_Guest_Installation_Using_Debian_Installer
everything works out fine and I can boot Debian.

What am I doing wrong?