Re: [Xen-users] Used Opensuse Xen kernel in Ubuntu 12.04

Opensuse has git of kernel-source and if you checkout git then you can extract patch against 3.8.6.
Otherwise you need to http://www.g-loaded.eu/2008/01/28/how-to-extract-rpm-or-deb-packages/ follow this to extract kernel package and follow rest of directions