[Xen-users] VGA passthrough and new nVidia cards

Hi,

I'm trying to build a (probably) secondary graphics passthrough install on an HP Z420. We don't need earth-shattering performance. Unfortunately, the cards on the Xen tested list are going EOL and won't be available from HP for the lifetime of the product we are building.

HP have said that the approved graphics cards for the Z420 going forward are the nVidia Quadro 410, Quadro K600, Quadro K2000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K5000. None of these are on the official nVidia list of cards they support with Xen and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as my customer has a policy of not installing anything that HP don't certify.

Has anyone had any success with passthrough on any of these cards please or do you have any opinions on them?

Thanks,
Paul.