Re: [Xen-users] xl migration issues

Sorry for bothering you all again, but is there a log file I can check to see what's going on?

2013/4/11 Vincenzo De Maio <vinc.demaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Don't know if can be useful, but when I try to run

sudo /usr/sbin/xl migrate -s "ssh -t -t -l user otherhost /usr/sbin/xl migrate-receive" domain otherhost

I got this error:

tcgetattr: Invalid argument
migration receiver stream contained unexpected data instead of banner
(command run was: exec ssh -t -t -l user otherhost /usr/sbin/xl migrate-receive otherhost xl migrate-receive )
Connection to otherhost closed.
libxl: info: libxl_exec.c:72:libxl_report_child_exitstatus migration target process [17285] exited with error status 1