Re: [Xen-users] PCI/VGA passthrough: differences between Xen and ESXi?

if you have 2 graphics cards, I would suggest to use PCI passthrough instead of VGA passthrough. no patches needed, you can start/stop the VM when you want. you can even play 3D game at the same time on the Dom0 and the DomU.

you can find more details on the setup on my blog :
http://kdj0c.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/xen-pci-passthrough/

and another source :
http://gro.solexiv.de/2012/08/pci-passthrough-howto/

--