Re: [Xen-users] VERY odd HTTP Packet Loss

On 2013-04-03 14:20:55 Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Peter Gansterer <
> peter.gansterer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I would have a look at MTU settings of your network interfaces, as 1449 is
> > just below the usual 1500 bytes MTU size and the symptoms look just like it.
> >

> Yeah - MTU seems to be 1500 everywhere - on the DomU and the Dom0.

Also on your clients?
Your working VMWare setup is Linux? On the same machine? Same switch?
Do you have similar symptoms when you transfer with TCP using other means (eg.
scp some file from client to server)? Or is it just your HTTP connection?

... just a few things to check as long as you don't get better input :-)

- peter.