Re: [Xen-users] PCI/VGA passthrough: differences between Xen and ESXi?

  • To: Eric Shelton <eshelton@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patrick Proniewski <patpro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: David TECHER <davidtecher@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:06:22 +0100 (BST)
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 09:08:56 +0000

My understanding is that there are currently two types of patches. Which works for Xen 4.3?

To be more precised I would like to test it for Xen 4.3

Do you mind to provide me all technical details? (make, configue, patch < ????)

Got a HD 7970. I would like to test it with RAM 3 GB.

Thanks.