Re: [Xen-users] how to create a full-virtualization xen VM with autoyast

  • To: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jing Chen <jing.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:35:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:36:17 +0000

Hi Alexandre.
    I post a new topic in xen forum. Please see below email and link. I got the
reply that Frank Zhang is out of office for long time. I am wondering if I put
to the wrong place?

Could you help to answer this question?

Thanks very much.

Jing Chen

CBC/XIB/K
No.5 Lize East Street, Chaoyang District
100102, Beijing, China
Phone +86 10 84767586
Mobile +86 13801223973
jing.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ericsson.com

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer