Re: [Xen-users] GPU passthrough with xen 4.2.1 on ubuntu 12.10

Haha, since the discussion moved to XCP and this is not really my area
i didn't read your last message. The patch from the thread you
mentioned is basically the same then the one I provided..

Did you also tried to do secondary passthrough with the patch applied?

Cause primary passthrough didn't work for me either with the patch,
but secondary was fixed..