Re: [Xen-users] I can't migrate my DomU.

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 08:59 +0000, ììì wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm using xl.(Without Xend)
>
> I want to migrate my DomU to backup machine. But when I enter a
> command
> xl migrate gentoo 192.168.0.2
> (192.168.0.2 is my guest IP)

The option to xl migrate is the *host* of the machine you want to
migrate the VM too, not the IP of the VM.

> root@xxxxxxxxxxx's password:

You need to setup ssh between the current host and the destination host,
I find it much easier to use ssh public key auth than to type passwords.

> xend is running, which may cause unpredictable results when using
> this xl command.  Please shut down xend before continuing.

Did you perhaps run xend previously and stop it? That might cause false
+ves.

It would be better to fully disable it (I don't know how with systemd)
and reboot.