[Xen-users] Qemu confusion

Hi everybody,

I'm currently a little confused about the status of the different qemu
trees for xen unstable.. from what I've gathered so far, there are 3
different trees:

1) Qemu-Xen-Unstable (Repo:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=staging/qemu-xen-unstable.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
)
This is the default repository which is download while xen-unstable is build

2) Qemu-Upstream-Unstable (Repo:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=staging/qemu-upstream-unstable.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
)
I don't really know what this is.

3) Qemu Upstream (Repo: git://git.qemu.org/qemu.git )
This is the 'real' Qemu repository from the Qemu project. Details and
capabilities are described here, I think:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/QEMU_Upstream

Now I would really appreciate if somebody could shed some light into
what repository to use for what situations, what the different
capabilities are and especially what the status for vga passthrough
is.

Thanks!