Re: [Xen-users] VGA passthrough radeon 4850 as primary card

Thanks for your reply. I guess I'll give up the idea of passing
through Radeon VGA as primary card. I was trying to pass through it as
primary because I couldn't get it to work as secondary because I
wasn't using catalyst drivers - now it's working with catalyst drivers
:)

I have another problem now, but it's probably not xen related. When I
run glxinfo I get:

X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no
such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  139 (ATIFGLEXTENSION)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  66 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  13