[Xen-users] Xen Domain U can not install (on Ubuntu.)

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Yaodong Yang <ecosoft13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:41:22 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:43:12 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm a phd student and I'm doing research in vm field.

I'm sorry that I met a problem with domain U install. I followed the instruction from the Xen-Ubuntu page:

When I was installing the domain U (also a Ubuntu image), I was told the dhcp does not work. If I choose not to configure dhcp, then I was asked to choose a mirror. But in fact, I already download the image in disk. I donot know how to fix it.

Could anyone give me some suggestion? I appreciate it very much!

yaodong